Secure Hard Drive erasure
Secure hard drive erasure is important when dealing with sensitive or personal information.
PrivacyTrust provides three protocols for the destruction of hard drives, including magnetic processes.
Key features include:
- Solid state drive (SSD) erasure.
- Erases data permanently from multiple HDDs/SSDs simultaneously
- Automates the hard drive erasure process to remove BIOS freeze locks and drive sector locking.
- Local and remote deployment
- RAID dismantling and pass through
- Identifies false positives during internal data erasure processes
- Provides digitally signed certificate of proof of secure erasure for auditing