Safe Harbor 2.0
Safe Harbor 2.0 is the next generation of Safe Harbor program. The result of lenghty negotiatons between the US and EU.
It is intended to replace the old Safe Harbor program, which was deemed inadequate a a result of the 2015 EU high court ruling.
In August 2016 the new program called EU-US PrivacyShield was approved.
- Privacy policies for Children
- Safe Harbor Certification
- The Importance of Safe Harbor Certification
- Privacy Breach
- NHS care.data delayed
- CASL - Canadian Anti Spam Legislation
- Changes to Safe Harbor certification
- Facebook Instant Personalization
- Safe Harbor vs Binding Corporate Rules
- Safe Harbor 2.0
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation